lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

one year later ....

I remember how I was in two minds before launching this blog. On the one hand, I was rather shy to do it, I didn't think I could make it possible, but, on the other hand, I felt I had so much to share with you, so many things we didn't have time for in class.

Today  I want to thank the one who encouraged me, helped me with the templates, or was there for me  when I was lost. And then, I want to thank YOU, students, and readers  who make me want to go on,  and find time to share  English stuff with you making it a challenge for you to study, improve on or enjoy this language.




11 comentarios:

Belén dijo...

Congratulation and thank you for your effort!

Juande dijo...

Congratulations!, and thanks to you for your dedication and hard work.

Mercé dijo...

Itsybitsy is a useful,funny and easy way to learn English.
We have the chance to share our opinions or feelings, so we can keep regulary in touch.
Happy birthday, congratulations!

Marichu dijo...

Congratulations,many happy returns!!!

Mamen dijo...

Thank for all!,Congratulation and Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown dijo...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday. It´s a good way to learn English.

Roma dijo...

It's so nice to be able to come here and share thoughts in English with everyone.
Happy birthday!

[youtube]www.youtube.com/embed/lOhAnuPtduU?rel=0[/youtube]

Roma dijo...

I wanted to put a video in my comment, but I can't as you all can see. Shame on me. :$

Roma dijo...

And it was from me and from teacher's pet.
I'm soooo clumsy lately!

Genma dijo...

Congratulations!!! and Happy B-day! thanks for all your dedication =)

The teacher dijo...

Thank you all for your enthusiasm and support.